Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday





I just loved my first Super Bowl Sunday with mommy, daddy, Sam, Chelsi and Larry! We had so much fun (even though I took a bunch of naps)! I got to wear my brother Sam's Brady Quinn jersey...it made me look like a little princess! Sam wore his #1 jersey and looked like a superstar. I know that daddy and Larry really enjoyed the game...the Steelers and Cardinals really put on quite a show....football is fun! I can' wait until spring gets here so Sam and I can go outside and play in the yard...I know that mommy and daddy are excited about that!

1 comment:

  1. I should have known you guys would be decked out for Super Bowl Sunday. Those football jerseys are really neat. Molly Claire, you are looking so pretty and I can't believe how bright eyed and photogenic you are. Both you and Sam are a great pair.

    ReplyDelete