Monday, February 2, 2009

Goofing Off!!!




Mommy took these goofy pictures of me while we were stuck in the house during the ice storm! I love brushing my teeth, but mommy caught me sitting on my Elmo toilet brushing my teeth...I never do that! In the other picture mommy put those snow boots that I really don't like on my feet, and that is why I'm making this hideous face! We had fun, but being stuck in the house for 5 straight days makes all of us goofy! I know we were just fortunate to have electricity and heat and water the whole time....thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. What neat boots! It's too bad that you don't like them. I love the color combination with the shirt, boots, etc. Keep up the good teeth brushing. Your mommy and daddy sure have some good moments captured on this blog.

    ReplyDelete