Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Molly's First Bath







Well, I had my first "real" bath last night and I just loved it! My mommy had all kinds of pink stuff for me...my towel was pink and my robe was pink and my rags were pink...there was pink everywhere! Mommy knows how to make me look like a little princess :) I heard all the stories about Sam's first bath but I am a lady, so I didn't poop and pee in my first bath! I was quite content and when I got done I was relaxed and ready to take a big, long nap. I can' wait for my next bath!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to check on you and Sam before going to bed upon returning home from the UK vs FL game tonight. It was an exciting night with the CATS win and seeing you getting your first bath in the tub. You are so pretty in pink and that robe looks like it was made for you. You're getting prettier every day.

    ReplyDelete