Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Exchanging Gifts with The Roberts!







Christmas Eve is here and we started it off with a blast...we got to exchange presents with the Roberts! Chelsi came over first and boy was I happy to see her! Lori came over soon after, and that was great too! We all had cinnamon rolls and coffee and sat around and talked for a little bit! After that we got to open gifts, and I loved that a lot!

Chelsi bought me a huge box of blocks to play with...too sweet! She got me a Cookie Monster bath towel, too...I was pumped! Daddy was acting silly and put it on his head!

Lori and Everett got me a really cool baseball bat and ball set that I can hit down in the basement....I've got so many toys I don't know what to do with all of them! We had a great time!

Now we're getting ready to go have dinner at The Stone Hearth, going to visit GG and Aunt Ruthie and grandma and granddad and JP and maybe other people, and then nestling down for a long winter's nap! Santa is coming...yaaaahhhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast exchanging gifts. Thank you so much for the picture frame. I was showing it off to everyone at work, I absolutely loved it. I love you guys a lot, you have no idea. Ben, this site looks good. I LOVE the picture at the top. So far you are doing a great job posting, KUDOS!

    <3Chelsi

    ReplyDelete