Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Exchanging Gifts with Reed and Tate







I had another great night! We went to the Mouser's house for food and fun, and we definitely had a load of fun! After we ate some delicious supper, we all headed downstairs to romp around, play with toys and open gifts...sweet! I was so excited that I got a "Touchdown Rider"...I'll have daddy put a picture of it on the blog sometime. I also got a nice book about Santa...it was really cool! I got Reed a shirt and a book and Tate got 4 Star Wars books...they both liked their gifts alot!

I know that mommy had fun talking with Kim, Tara and Tracey. I know daddy had fun talking ND football with Greg...they are both really big fans! A lot of Kim's family was there, so that was fun hanging out with them and having a great time!

Now I get to look forward to Christmas Eve with the Roberts in the morning, and then GG's in the evening! Of course Christmas will be awesome, too, because Santa is coming to see me! Oh yeah....Molly is due to be here in 7 days tomorrow....WOW!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you had a pajama party - including the adults. Your dad really looks super cool in his awesome PJs. You have so many friends who love you. It makes Christmas really special. I can't wait to see your Touchdown Rider. It looks cool on the box. Granddad loves you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete