Monday, December 22, 2008

Exchanging Gifts with Brady!







Man, I had a great time with Brady Abell tonight! We got to eat some good food and play with toys upstairs, and then we went downstairs and opened up gifts! It was a blast! I got a really nice Nativity scene and a an Abby Cadabby DVD...sweet! I got Brady a cool shirt and a 1st Christmas book!

All the adults chased us around the basement while we went through the tunnel, shot basketball, played with the tent and just made a mess like a tornado had come through the house. That's ok though, because my mommy and daddy are used to cleaning up behind me! I'm getting more and more excited because I know that there are only 3 days now until Santa comes to see me! Even better, my little sister Molly is due to be born in just about 9 days...awesome! This is going to be one Christmas to remember!

1 comment:

  1. You really look like you had a great time with your friend Brady. Boy has he ever grown a lot. Just like you. You are right that this will be a Christmas to remember. I bet you like looking at Baby Jesus in the nativity scene that Brady gave you.

    ReplyDelete