Monday, January 12, 2009

Wet Kisses!



My big brother, Sam, has been giving me some big wet kisses on my cheek! He is really a good big brother...I love hearing him say all of the words that he knows...it is amazing how fluent he is (and that was a big word for me, too!) Since I'm only 6 days old right now I still can't get down and play with Sam, but someday soon I'll be romping all around the house playing with him.

Mommy is hoping that a blizzard hits tonight and the rest of this week...the more snow days that happen, the fewer sick days she has to use while she is home with me and Sam....come on snow!!

3 comments:

  1. Wet kisses are good, especially when they come from a big brother. I'm so glad you guys are such good friends and siblings so quickly. I love you and Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would welcome a wet kiss from a handsome brother like Sam any day. What a nice looking brother and sister. I love both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable. Love you kiddos!

    ReplyDelete