Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming Home!







I am worn out from all of this "new stuff" going on in my life! I've spent the last 10 months in my mommy's stomach, all warm and comfortable, and now I'm out here where it is cold...but I do love it! I can' wait until these next 6 weeks are over so I can go shopping with mommy! I think she'll get me some pretty ribbons to wear in my hair...I already have plenty of cute outfits to wear!

I already love my big brother, Sam! He talks so much, I can't believe it. I could always hear him while I was growing in mommy, but I never realized just how smart he really is! Sooner or later I'll be big enough to get down and play with him!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful baby girl and Granddad is very proud of you and your big brother Sam. You are right that Sam is very smart and you are too. Sam is also a really good boy and I know you will be also be a good little girl. Granddad loves you SOOOOOO MUCH! Ask Sam what he does when we say "SOOOOOO MUCH."

    ReplyDelete