Saturday, October 30, 2010

My big brother is 3!


On October 16th, my brother turned 3.  Mommy had a great party for him.  We had the most rootinest, tootinest 3rd birthday.  My mommy transformed our backyard into the "Bryan Ranch."  Woody and his roundup had the best time.  Here are a few pics of the fun!

Mommy's friend  Tracy made these awesome cards for Sam's birthday.
Mommy had a lot of fun coming up with the saying for Deputy Sam's roundup!
Mommy transformed our backyard into a ranch with hay bales and all.
Each little cowboy or cowgirl received a hat, bandanna and also a cow print vest with a sheriff's badge!
We each got a brown paper sack lunch with a badge shaped Peanut butter and jelly, toy story fruit snacks and a juice...Yummy!
The first game we played was, "Pin the Badge on Deputy Sam!" 

We also tossed bean bags into a cowboy hat.  I think I was too busy eating during this game!
We had stick horse races...Sam is great at galloping, but I still need to work a little more on mine!
This was going to be a fun game, but we ate cupcakes and opened presents instead.
Mommy made wanted posters of all the kids and put them in the hay bales.  The kids got to take them home.

Here are all the goodies the kids got to take home.  The coloring picture that is framed was colored by Sam.  I believe he might be an artist when he grows up! 
"There's a snake in my boot!" We loved these snakes!
You can't have a Western party without some grub!
Boy were these cupcakes good!  My fingerprints were in at least 5 of them!
Sam had a little cake that was on the top.  I believe he ate the whole thing!!!  He is a big boy now!





1 comment:

  1. I loved your birthday party Sam. You are getting to be such a "big boy". I would be a member of your posse any day.

    ReplyDelete