Monday, September 6, 2010

We love our new playroom!

Sissy and I love our new playroom.  It is upstairs where mommy and daddy's office use to be.  In our new playroom, we like to do puzzles, build with blocks, read lots of books and make different Mr.and Mrs. potato heads.  We are eventually going to have a table in there so we will be able to do crafts too.  Mommy lets us watch Blue's Clues and the Wonderpets in here sometimes too.  She says that puzzles and reading are much better for our brain.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kiddos! My day with you last Thursday was a joy. I love your new playroom. Mommy has done so much decorating to make it pretty. It was nice of Mommy & Daddy to give up their office so that you could have a playroom upstairs. We had lots of fun playing. Both of you are growing like weeds. Mary Lou and I are looking forward to a visit from you. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete