Saturday, July 3, 2010

My sissy is a lucky little girl!

I guess you could call my sissy a "daredevil"....Mommy always has to watch her because she is into everything and she is also a climber.  Unfortunately she had a really bad fall and had to go to the hospital.  One evening when we were having a snack, Molly decided to put her feet up on the counter while she was in her toddler seat and push herself backwards....the chair fell backwards and sissy hit her head...hard.  Mommy called the doctor right away, but before the doctor could call back she decided to go on to the hospital because sissy wasn't acting like herself!..  Molly had to have a CT scan which showed a hairline fracture on her skull.  She had to ride in an ambulance all the way to Kosair's so they could make sure she was alright.  I really wish I could have been there to hold her hand, but I was at home with Grandad.  Molly was able to come home the next morning.  She is good as new.  Mommy said that Molly will be in her highchair until she is in kindergarten...  She also has to sleep in her playpen now because she has learned how to climb out of her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment